A step at a time. A quick post I wrote yesterday as a means to re-coup an “eagle-eye” view of my daily landscape:
- Everyday 8:00 login, scan email for catastrophes. If none, proceed with “dailies”.
- Dailies till 9:00 then 13:30 to 14:00: Supply Management CIPS.org, S&I Review CISI.org CPDs, XE.com/UCC, DailyFX.com, my blog & surprisingly reliable/informative Opinion/News Tweets.
- One hour btw 19:00 and 23:30 work on conf/comp.
- From 23:30 or so: from Sunny*, fill in SleepBot and MyFitnessPal (new) and read Google E-Books until my brain gets tired or my eyes close, whichever comes first.
- Thursdays: 17:00 to 19:00 Squash
- GDV Comp 21st May
- EU Comp 17 May
- App Comp 18 May
- EffNeg Conf Book: 25 May
- DevCon Conf Book: 25 May
*My trusty Android Sony Ericsson Experia ARC. Luuurve him to bits.